Saturday, May 15, 2004
 
Bass Player


So Ricky as of late has been going on about how I'm an awsome bass player...when I was home Kristy was amusing saying I was all good, God is so awsome, for so long I played bass to get people to notice me...to get good and have those who made fun of me be eating thair show at my command MWAHAHA!! Beh never happend praise the Lord, in fact I never got good at all really and I'm okey with that cause I just play for fun, decides I just write lyrics, let somebody else play them right?

Then just as I'm comming to the realization that I don't care about my Bass playing skills someone for the first time in my 3 year bass playing spirt comments on my bass playing, but not just that she wan't to teach her one of my songs!! (which by the way Kristy I found out what a ghost note is, its what we where struggling on in my song...you know, when we couldn't figure out whether to hit or slide it...) then I bring my bass out and shake the dust off it and play around with some funky slap sounds and work a little more on my song and Ricky goes nuts telling the whole campus I'm so dang good...

Now, people might think its just me being humble or whatever but its not, I would tell ya if I think my bass playing was good but in all honesty..I don't know music so I can't play along, I don't play normal bass songs cause I don't know how and the stuff I do do isn't great by any strech of the imagination...at least I don't think...I just wish I could truly hear what other do...maybe get a good recording...I dunno, meh.


Meet my friend Jon Davis, he's crazy. And quite skilled on the bass, he's cool. I wanna learn to play like he does cause O MY GOODNESS he playes some awsome stuff, and in the style I looove! Jon you ROCK!


This is Mr. Ron Luce, founder and director over Teen Mania Ministries teacking Character Development class, just a sneek peek into my everyday life in class lol


and last but not least this is Brad, he's cool. Miss ya Brad, have a good vacation!!
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger