Wednesday, April 28, 2004
 
Upset
ok yeah, I got real upset last night...I'm back home could ya tell? I was really looking forward to just spending some time hanging out with mom last night in town, thats all I really wanted to do...but last minit things change and people show up to ruin it...ug, I get harped on for spending some time with friends now when I'm here and REALLY want to spend some time with family they push me off...I don't know, is it the fact I have been living in Texas away from this that I forgot to be used to stuff like this? It is now wed. I'm home alone and blah, my folks are comming home at lunch to spend the hour (not quite) with me. Grateful I won't be all alone for that hour but I feel as though I could be doing something, I could be helping in the kitchen, could be making sure things in my room are a-ok could be doing so much to take care of things back in TX but I came home cause I missed home and wanted to see people, and had lots to do...

I dunno, I went to bed real early last night...I just got real upset...probably over-so meh.
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger