Thursday, April 29, 2004
 
Back in 1999
wow, I just found some old journal entrys in an old binder of mine from back in '99
ah, this is so amusing to read now....so much has changed since then...I'm not the same person anymore...

Oct. 21

Its Thursday, and we have a supply!!! WOOO! HOOO! The 'teach' is gone!
Yesterday, I found my self making up a song, just singing while getting ready in the mourning, but once I got to school I forgot it all, 'darn'. So during MSKIP I made up another one, 'man', was it ever depressing! It was about how when I first met Kristy I liked her but to afraid to ask her out. And how it is too late now. Why am I so weard, messed up in the head, instead of trying to get over her, I write songs, 'man'!


wow huh? The heavy censoring alone shows you the difference.

Its interesting to look into the past and see how have you have changed, grown...giving God the glory for sure :) ah the days way back when...

Apr. 12

I am so worried about Kristy right now. She and Adam are no more, Adam put his hand through a wall, then hiched to Ottawa. I guess he is back now but I don't know how he is doing, but Kristy is really doing bad. She has moved lockers and it looked like she was crying this mourning.
In other news, I am passing most of my courses...(all but math)...I have started a story

Apr. 18

Hello and Welcome to the World of Mega!
To continue with what I was saying on the 12th...I have started a story called "The Elders Challenge" It is comming along very good. I have introduced a new annual summer thing a few months ago. I started a Fighting Tournament. It will be in the summer, to let people train. I have been training hard lately and have become a very strong fighter! Ryon is a waste of my time anymore since he is no longer a challenge for me...in fact, I have been putting all my training to finding out how to beat Adam and Lance...that will be the real test for me.
AHHHHHH!!!! yet another report card day has come. But I am getting a 88 in Programming I think, a 74 in english, a 67 in hist. But a 30something in Math. O well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad, but I know I can do so much better then this!!!

Well, I have to go!
Forever the Fight, Forever the Power, Always Mega
Live by the Power, Die by the Sword, Forever in the Fantasy of Forever.


well, enough nastolgic nonsence for one night...have a good one.
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger