Saturday, March 27, 2004
 
You will be remembered...Selfless forever...
Too my boys, you know who you are. I just want too let you know that we are family and I love you soo much.

Its hard, I tent to hold emotions so tight inside because I don't want to sappy up a situation with useless tears, is it pride? yeah...but I do, I do want to cry because Brent is my roomate...Pat is my asian...hehe, and its possable that, even though we say we will see eachother again...I don't hold that too tight.

I'm a mess of emotions and I don't know what too do, I never know what too do...in one aspect I'm so happy for them because they are moving forward...but that little selfish side of me just wants them too stay so they won't be out of my life forever, cause I really do love them as any brother would...

for once in my life I'm at a total loss for words, even in writing I have nothing too really say other then we're Selfless for life, brothers in life and death.
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger