Friday, March 26, 2004
 
Speak And Be Heard, And Never Let Them Know Who You Are...
I have really been pushed too use my gift of public speaking, as well as very much encouraged when I do...Or at least attempt to do so, its really interesting cause I don't like to go around telling people I'm a public speaker...They come and tell me LOL. Hey, if I ever wanted confirmation from God pertaining to the vision for my life...Here it is over and over and over again LOL ah well, I just want to always keep myself in check and be sure that whenever I'm up there talking to people that...its not me who is speaking but in fact God speaking though me. To never let them know who I am for it doen't really matter for I'm am just the messenger. How many times do you know the messenger's name? Like if you get a message do you look at the name of the person who gave you the message or do you look at the name of the person who sent the messge? ah how are worl is twisted so much that the messenger's name has more pull it seems then the one who sent the message....I never want my name to be lifted....or even known...cause i'm only the messenger...hmm, anywho peace.
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger