Monday, March 29, 2004
 
Outkast
Indeed we are hated, just as they hated Jesus when he spoke the truth, just like when they hung him up on the cross. But to we fight the cross or do we embrace it? Do we shout out against the hate we receive as believers or do we embrace it and love them?

Jesus said we would be hated, I am the hated and I'm full of joy for I know he loves me, and if I'm hated by the world I know that I'm doing this right, living as an outcast from the world.

-Kai


My latest post on the writing and poetry board that I have just too collect interesting thoughts and rhymes and stuff...And I just wanted to expand on this thought.

I'm worried sometimes that the world is going to hate me and misunderstand me and yet, Jesus said that we would be hated and misunderstood. So what's to worry about? I guess there is still a part of me that wants to be in the world, I don't want that part of me...I talk to so many people who think they have all the answers...Who have it all worked out so they don't need a god...Or whatever people say today to deny the existence of the one true God, and yet if you look into there lives you see pain and suffering...And it breaks my heart. I almost cried after a talk with Kristy the other day cause she's so against the thought of God, and yet she is in so much pain right now, I can feel it even here...My heart breaks for her and the many like her who live in pain, and cover it up with short term tricks to make them "happy". It makes me so sad that people only care about what makes them happy...When they continue to be so empty inside, and don't tell me your not empty inside cause I've been there, I know you are and you might be able to trick yourself into thinking everything is ok but look deep down....There is something missing...I've been in your shoes, I have walked with the dead as you do now and I know the pain of everyday life, even if your happy your still empty...Then you look for love on such a surface level cause love is the only thing that can fill that void but if you think your going to get that kind of love from another human being your sadly mistaken. We where created to take in and give out love...Without this we would surly die, but too truly fill that void that burns deep there is something more...And once you find this your focus isn't on temporary highs of "happiness" anymore because you'll be living in constant love...Being poured into till your overflowing everyday, and no you won't be "happy" everyday cause yeah, we're human but I can tell you this...A life with God closes that wound that opens in sin and burns in a lack of real love.

and when your filled to the brim and you no longer have that hole burning deep in your soul, even if the world shuns you and called you stupid for believing in something they can see or feel...You live in joy cause you can. And your heart breaks for them who choose not too see or feel the wind on there face...
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger