Wednesday, March 03, 2004
 
In this mind
so I'm in a writing mood, in a day and age I seem to have no time to think, I wish I could write. I sit here mostly ignoring very good friends of mine cause all I want to do is write the mindless rants of a thought filled mind.

Then all at once the mind is blank. Thoughts of the useless things of everyday life filling this world stained mind and leaving me null...I just want to be with Him...

I just want to get away, but I have to go work...I just want to go pray but all I do is become social. I never used to be social, and now its the poison that fills this soul. Back when I had no friends I prayed so much more, even before I beleved in God I would pray, because nobody but the stars in the sky would listen...now everyone has an open ear and an open mouth...wishing to pour into you...but all I want is Him. I have a hunger that is so deep I am withering...malnutrition of the spirit, even in this place. I don't want to work today, but even if I didn't would I go and pray, maybe...I would probably just go sleep because in the end I'm still a world stained soul...and a sin stained body, made clean through Christ. If only I would just talk to Him. I want to get away, to be on my own and just spend time with Him. I want to be alone with Him...but sometimes I wonder if its truly possable.
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger