Thursday, February 12, 2004
 
Poem?
Its interesting how there are so many times I want to write a poem yet never have that little extra push too so I don't...then I'm told to and thats the little extra push...then I really don't know what to write...just odd.

but thats all I wanna say about that. What I wanted to go on briefly about is Rob. And yes this is going to be brief. Now, I know I have always been sorta mean to him in my crass humor with him in the past and whatnot...and maybe now I'm just seeing it like the reflection from the mirror right back at me but...Rob's little quick side notes about me and how he feels about me are...beginning to be kinda hurtfull...then he likes to state we're still friends. First of all I don't really know if he is to be quiet honest, because if he's just holding on to this friendship as part of some feeling of time earned connection...if his heart isn't in the friendship and if those comments are in actuallity just his true feelings auobt me comming camoflaged in a sort of crass humor...I don't want him to feel as though I'm holding him in some sort of contract and if he breaks it I'm going to break his kneecaps or anything like that.

Chuck says I have the soul of a poet, meh...maybe I do or maybe I don't but it was so nice of him to say that and ment a hole lot to me that he did...and for Rob to take that nice thing and just distroy it...I donno...there are times in life where maybe things should just be left to the natural peace that they have been laid out in. Its like a nice peaceful little pond, so gentle and delicit...then some kid takes a big ol slab of concrete and tosses it into the pond...disturbing the peace and leaving a big ol ugly slab of concrete in the middle of the pond for all to see.

and yes, I am an advocate of crass humor too...and I'm trying t cut down on it...but maybe, maybe sometimes we need to be mature and look to people with some more respect and remember that...we're not in high school anymore. Though sometimes we wish we where...sometimes we wish we where 17 years old again without a care in the world but we're not. We're 18, 19, 20 years old...we're out of high school and we're grown up...supposedly more mature. So lets be that.

Anywho..I guess I still have to write this poem...guess I'll have to do that later.
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger