Thursday, February 12, 2004
 
the poem
I can't think, the words don't come
thoughts in my mind, I've become numb
and yet as I sit hear and write
i remember my sisters this night.

i just sink, the blessing has come
thoughts fill the void, I begin to hum
a little tune I sing then I write
this song to my sisters this night.

I sing a song to remember those
who have always kept me on my toes
and in the times of darkness they where there
to lift me up, with a smile and a dare
to dream as big as the One almighty
even when we are to small...so tiny

I sing a song, I write this poem
and indeed His love is in them
I only wish that I could be
that big brother for them to see
the reflection of there blessing
a mirror of the love and givings

and though this rhryme isn't great
and although I'm in this odd little state
I remember my sisters

Happy Valentines Day ladies, may God be your awsomest valentine ever.

From your big bro, Ashby.
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger