Tuesday, January 13, 2004
 
Time to blog once again...
ok, so the follow up post on dumb people won't happen cause I like it that way :P lol

it seems that in certain cercumstances I may be wrong about some things...and no, most if you have no idea what I'm talking about but for those that do (ie. the Bro's and sistas from Lamad Ohana) the situ with Ricky is hecka more complex then I made it out to be...those crazy catholics. Ah well, anywho...

So I haven 't written much depth in here as of late, I dunno why...maybe its the total range of people that read this, maybe it gets me kinda scared to share my heart...cause now its more then just close friends, its people of whome I have no idea who they are as well so that changes the way the mind works amidst all the crazyness of life.

Then as I look onto other friends and there "Xanga" sites (yuck) and other such journal sites I realize that I have something real cool here...I might as well use it right? YupYup. ...ack, must go...l8rz
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger