Saturday, January 17, 2004
 
The Skate Park and I
well, I have done it..I have crossed that thin line between being seen in a skate park and not...I'm actually getting better...not that I'm getting good by any strech of the imagination but I'm getting better. The next time out I want to try dropping in into the mini and see how I go from there, by the end of the year I want to be able to drop into the vert. Hehehe, then I can get home and totaly show up my brother and thats what its all about right? LOL. Soon enough I'm gonna order my new board and thats gonna rock! No more borrowing boards from people who actually skate.

Other then that not much going on in life these days, just spent the day chilling and skating today and thats pretty well it. Be sure to check out some of my friends "Xanga" sites. Get to know some of the awsome peeps I see everyday :) (cept Rob who left the HA before Christmas, he's a real cool dood)
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger