Sunday, January 11, 2004
 
hmmm...
Well, time to rant on my own blog for a change, I have been doing alot of ranting on lamadohana.com as of late and forgot all about my loyal readers here. Sorry peeps, but I'm back and ready to spit out something random that will make no sence once your done reading. Praise the Lord :)

So I'm going through this week right, sleeping on the floor following age old gauntlett selfless tradition, and as a side affect of this, am not sleep as well as I normaly would. This also causes yet another side afect of me having lots of time to stare at the stecko above me and ponder life. And the more I think, the more I come to the age old conclusion that people are inherently dumb. Well, ok...so really we're inharently evil...its all in the same lol. But don't some of you find that as well? Talk to people individualy and you can have an intellegent conversation...get a bunch of people together and its like you take the added iq's off all the people there, divide that number by the number of people there...divide that number by 2...minus about three HUNDRED and you get the iq of the group as a whole. Its a very scary thought as well. But I won't drag on too long about that subject. I just wanted to toss out somehting random for you peeps to chew on for now, I'll return tomorrow for a follow up post hopfully :) l8rz

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger