Friday, January 23, 2004
 
hmm
So yeah, as nobody updates there blogs anymore I just wonder whats going on back home, I miss you all so much and I pray you are all well, we took core pics last night so i'll have lots of pics for all you to see :) pics of my best friends on campus, my bro/sis core..Lamad Ohana. Its awsome, I'm having so much fun with these peeps and I'm excited for you all too finaly have the oppertunity to see these people (well at least a picture on them :P).

I have been wondering bout a few things the past few days, like maybe if james could come to my graduation, (hey Bev, talk him into it :P) I so want james to meet my friends here, and I want those peeps to meet my best friend back home. i have also been playing with the idea of a second year, yeah i know people are gonna be crying now..but i'm going to go down what is called Giideon's Road, the road to becomming a candidate to become a Core Adviser, to stay a second year and lead a core in there Honor Academy experance...

ack! late, peace out!
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger