Thursday, January 08, 2004
 
And the silance is broken...
Gauntlet all over again AHH!

lol so yeah, where have I been lately? I have been ...well... remember when I first got here back in aug, when I wasn't around for a week or so? Well its all happening all over again. We got a new class again and we're going though gauntlet week again...means waking up early and exercising and a whole lot of stuff...life is crazy once again :) but the new peeps are really cool, I'm excited to get to know them.

So I've been back for almost two weeks, last week was odd, only some of us where back...ug, can't think...so tired....*snore* well, maybe I'll be back when I can focus lol...peace.

Serving in Peace and Faith,
Chris
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger