Friday, December 26, 2003
 
"You claim there is no hope... Yet I see you still try... For how can there be no hope for something you claim to be called to do?"
"Life just seems endless, mind numbing, and hurtful. Therefore, I focus all that onto one person."

ok Yokai, I just didn't want to have to split this up into little chuncks on the tag board again :) I won't ask for your name cause I'm sure I already know who it is and you won't give it to me anyway, thats ok..I mostly was wondering if you could elaborate on these two things you said...cause I'm kindof lacking in understanding :P anywho thanks.

Christmas Post to come after Boxing Day, be prepared :P
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger