Wednesday, December 03, 2003
 
"Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed. You will be hated all over the world because of your allegiance to me.
Matt 24:9

"When the world hates you, remember it hated me before it hated you.
John 15:18

The world would love you if you belonged to it, but you don't. I chose you to come out of the world, and so it hates you.
John 15:19

The people of the world will hate you because you belong to me, for they don't know God who sent me.
John 15:21

I have given them your word. And the world hates them because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not.
John 17:14

So don't be surprised, dear brothers and sisters, if the world hates you.
1 John 3:13

Well, that clears up that aspect of things...Prayer leads to understanding as it seems :P
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger