Saturday, December 06, 2003
 
so, as I wait for my study partner to arrive...or my studt guide to arrive via email...whatever comes first :P lets blog shall we? As most of you know, I'm in a class called The Spritual Leader Within, this first semester we have been looking at the aspect of worldview...and studying the idea outlined in the very good bood entitled "How Now Shall we Live" by Charles Colson.

its truly something all Christians should have an understanding of...worldview.

hehe, but enough of that..I have half the boof to make sure I know for this final comming up in a few days AHH!! lol well, its cool...I enjoy this class. Its awsome :)

well, I should get into studying...peace.

P.S. If ya wanna check out my rough notes and study guides I have them posted @ hanotes.blogspot.com

peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger