Thursday, December 11, 2003
 
Semper Honorablus
Always Honorble

ITS OVER!!! lol, yup...this exam week is over and I rejoice! lol actually it went well I'm happy, I can go home confedent that I'm doing well. :D And speeking of going home I'M GOING HOME SOON!!! YEY! Yeah I'm excited...duh I just...wow, yeah I just wanna go home and sit and well, not do much of anything.

My story is comming along..its really cool, there are alot of people who want the first copy of it lol..I have already promised the first copy to Bev seeing as its her story that sprouted the idea lol. No I'm not really expecting to have this story get big, I just wou ld like it to be well written and something I can be proud of :)

I had thingsto say but...uh...I forgot...

ITS OVER!
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger