Sunday, November 16, 2003
 
The Vision LTE:
During three days of fasting, silance and prayer, God shared alot with me, here are just the raw notes straight from my notebook...here we go.

-Christ made people uncomfterble, we shouldn't be afraid
-Take every moment captive for the LORD. Is this moment pleasing to Him? Are you taking your thoughts captive? Replacing ungodly thoughts with His own Word? What is the focus? the job or God? my work or His work? me or Him?
-you have the power against evil in Christs Holy name!
-In this silance God's voice can be heard
-walking in the Spirit Gal 5:16-26
-walking in the Spirit, not fulfilling the lust of the flesh.
-if I'm not walking in the Spirit, when I go home this will all be for nothing
-the fruts are love, joy, peace, longsuffering (patience), kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control

Prayer:
Matt 6:6, 6:9-13, 7:7-12, 21:21-22
Luke 18:9-14
John 16:23-24
Eph 6:18
2Thes 1:11
James 1:6, 4:3
1John 5:14-15

-when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut the door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place, He sees in secret
-The LORD's prayer
-Ask and it will be given to you, knock on the door
-what man who's son asks for bread will give him a stone? If we being evil know how to give good gifts to our children, how much more will our father in heaven give us?
-have faith, do not doubt
-withered fig tree ->move mountains
-humble yourself, come before the LORD remembering you are indeed a sinner. Do not lift yourself up before God, lift yourself up God and lower yourself, humble yourself and He will exalt and lift you.
-ask in Christ's name, pray in His name that your joy may be full
-(John 16:13 -> He will tell you things to come)
-(2Tim 2:15 -> Be diligent to present yourself approved to God...)
-Study the Bible!

Ps 32:8,9
Prov 3:5-6, 2:6
Is 58:11, 2:3
John 4:24, 14:26

-pray at all times about everything, speak to the LORD always through the Holy Spirit
-pray always that God would count you as worthy of this calling
-he who doubts is like the wave of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind -> A doubter can be blown over easly, but he who is strong in faith is like the strongest fortress
-you ask and do not receive because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures
-you don't get it because your whole motive is wrong
-what do I do when I walk into a room? why do I seek who I seek? Do I humble myself or raise myself up? Why not raise others up? not to make me look good but to truly and honestly make them look good...

well, TBC I guess, got to run...l8rz
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger