Saturday, November 01, 2003
 
Ag! I never update this anymore! well not much to say today...I saw Brother Bear today, actually wasn't too bad for your avrage Disney flick. It was just fun to go into tyler and hang out for a while. I haven't been to the movies since I saw Pirets back home so it was cool.

hmm, what else..o yeah I'M 20!! ye me, actually feeling old and un-wise :P but thats ok. on avrage I think I'm one of the older interns but interns range from 18 to 28 (well, the oldest intern is 28...the rest of us are around 18-22) but yeah, there are those days I sit back and watch the wisdom comming from the 18 year olds and I'm just amazed...these people are so much older then me in there walk and it shows. Its real awsome to see spiritual maturity in these people...kinda gives me something to aim twords.

well, off I go to the real world :P l8rz

Serving in Faith
,Chris
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger